2010-05-11

End of semester


Well my first semester back has been fun. lots of frustrating philosophy papers, but had tons of fun programming in Java and even calc was entertaining.

so this is unofficial, but here are my grades for the semester assuming my philosophy teacher doesn't change his mind:


Course | Grade | Credits|Quality points

MAT 1441G UG Calculus Analytic Geometry I A

5.000

20.00

MAT 2170 UG Computer Science I A

4.000

16.00

PHI 1000G UG Introduction to Philosophy A

3.000

12.00






4.0

I feel as though I have accomplished exactly what I set out to do, and I am very happy with the results.

Here's hoping i continue this trend this summer and next fall.

Cheers to everyone who kept prodding me to go back. Especially Uncle Mehli and Dad.

--Chuck

2 comments:

  1. the chart doesn;t exactly translate well. but i am sure you can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured it out. And beamed with proud. Great job!

    ReplyDelete